Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.

Tuesday 23 December 2014

China Indicts Jackie Chan's Son On Drug Charge

Jaycee Chan
Jaycee Chan

Jackie Chan’s son, Jaycee Chan was yesterday charged by the Chinesse government on drug charges after being arrested last summer. 
Chinesse authorities indicted the 32 year old actor and said that he sheltered others to use drugs, more than four months after he was detained.He might face up to
three years in jail if convicted.
Jaycee was caught during China’s clean up efforts in the summer, when many were caught on charges ranging from vices such as drug use and hiring prostitutes.

Chan’s case has been particularly embarrassing for his more famous father, who was named by Beijing as an anti-drug ambassador in 2009.
Jackie Chan had released a statement when the news of his son’s arrest was made known.
He wrote: “As a public figure, I’m very ashamed. As a father, I’m heartbroken.”

“I would like to take this opportunity to say to Jaycee: you’ve done something wrong and you have to be responsible for the consequences,” he wrote. “I’m your dad and I’ll always be with you. We will face the road ahead of us together. I should also take some of the responsibility because as his dad, I didn’t teach him well. Therefore, on behalf of Jaycee and myself, I extend our deepest apologies to everyone for the negative impact this has caused on society.”
Jaycee Chan has appeared in several films and has released three albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...