Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.

Monday 22 December 2014

I love this poem!!!



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyLPZy-DLneVpKuJdxvPEFc5f7I2IbVKiVCFq7r2bV_ZGK4PXirhCbI1zlrLdDUdLyHs24M3RLKzhs38ovM7Igy65NucDHXtoSUrq9SrEi6uChSTGZzjxRG6OQQJnh_uYnXXyckF99w61-/s1600/Darkness.jpeg 
Darkness my home
Everything is dark
I hear the footsteps

Is anyone there?
I long to see you
I long to see the birds in the sky
I long to see the green of the grass and view the ocean
I long to defeat this barrier called darkness
I have my dreams
I have my goals
Do not segregate me
I need you to believe in me
Living on the outside
To see the bright light
Go where I want to
No questions asked
I fear I might never get the chance
To put a face to the voices I hear
To know what it feels to live in the light
This is what it feels like to be…… Blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...